Monday, February 23, 2009

Module 3: Blogging Task

The first time I created and using a blog was for blog NET 11. It was very easy to create and maintain. Before created mine, I knew a friend who has blog and she is a web graphic designer. She told me before to create a blog, but I didn’t have any interest about it until I took this NET 11.

Blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is call ‘blogging’. It is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is ‘blogging’ and someone who keeps a blog is a blogger. Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Through blogging People can relay experiences, interesting thoughts, comments, photos, web links, and plenty of other information that people find interesting. You can use it as educational purposes as well, like what I am doing now with my NET 11 where I record my tasks and reflections.

No comments: