Monday, February 23, 2009

Module 3: HTML tags

I like this task of creating my own webpage. This is quite interesting to edit and code the page. At the first I found it difficulties and made me confused. But after a few times learning I found it quite easy. The tutorial webpage was so helpful and without it, I think I can’t make the webpage. I knew I can search the tutorial through the net, I had tried, but I found this webpage tutorial is the easiest to understand. I’m happy that I can make my first webpage.
Now I can see the differences between html and blog.
Blogging is like a journal or diary that is broken up by dates, usually the most recent entry is on top. No coding knowledge necessary, there are many choices of blog software out there to choose from that eliminates the need for coding knowledge. In blogging, we are focus to the content.
In HTML (Hypertext Mark up Language) we need to know the knowledge in coding.
The language relies on tags to tell web browsers how to display a page on screen. HTML more complicated. But I like it.
I like both of them. I know blogging is much easier, but when I reached my achievement to make a webpage I felt satisfaction. I liked the challenge of learning a new language. Even sometime they made me frustrated.

No comments: