Thursday, February 26, 2009

Reflection of NET11

My reflection of through this unit I have learnt a lot of things that new for me. I learnt how to make webpage; it’s the most interesting project for me. O yes, this is my first blog as well, I’m not sure that I am yet an advanced internet user, but through this course I have developed even more for the internet. I have learnt a lot about online applications and how the internet works. Especially Web 2.0 that will be more interesting in the future. Honestly I can’t attempt at the discussion everyday, but I have read them every weekend. I just realize that isn’t easy to study while I have 5 kids that all of them still under seven, working part time and now I’m pregnant again with very bad morning sickness. Even I’ve got help from my husband but still feeling very tired. Whew….what a life. But I’m happy that I can complete the entire task.

No comments: