Thursday, February 26, 2009

Module 4: Reflection

For future use, I would normally use the annotations/reviews/notes I have written on a source to transfer back to, to decide if further review was necessary.
For external users, the original ‘snapshot’ of information would best help them judge if the site was useful or of interest to them as it is extremely likely that they will have a very different requirements, agendas, opinions or world view to me. What I find interesting, they find unexciting, what I find very helpful, they may find hopeless.An ‘unbiased’ view would be most useful, where an annotation will be helpful from a peer, to assist research and evaluation if most of the annotations of a source were very unhelpful, this would likely support me to go on to other sources.

No comments: